The Food: Kalahari is not all inclusive, so you may have to budget where you spend your money. What are some of the property amenities at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions? And just one more thing I would say about the room would be the sheets. What are some restaurants close to Kalahari Resorts & Conventions? Are there opportunities to exercise at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions? Other restrictions may apply; see Special description for details. Bars are awesome, drinks are perfect, Last thought/ The room is so dark and so quiet I’ll be setting up a night light tonight as I’d sleep all day! Waterpark passes are not required for toddlers 2 years of age or under. My husband uses a CPAP and the night we returned home you could smell marijuana. Book Kalahari Resort & Conventions, Pocono Manor on Tripadvisor: See 2,631 traveler reviews, 2,256 candid photos, and great deals for Kalahari Resort & Conventions, ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Pocono Manor and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. These water park passes are good for one day admission to America's Largest Indoor Water Park and Zambezi Outdoor Waterpark (weather permitting). The first night, we spent about $35 in the food place by the arcade for 2 adults and 2 kids under 4. True adventure seekers will enjoy sleeping directly under the stars at the new Naledi. But there is a great outside selection for little kids and of course the giant play tower in the middle for more grown up kids. Avoid if you appreciate customer service!!! With 220,000 square feet of wet and wild indoor fun, with a bonus outdoor park, featuring a retractable roof, no matter what the weather is like outside, you'll be able to splash all day long at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions, where you’ll be transported to an authentically African, world away, beyond expectations experience. HOW TO BOOKClick Here to book online now! If you’re going to allow this many guests, schedule enough staff to keep up with the rush! Is parking available at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions? Nothing too big. To book, call 1-877–KALAHARI with the promo code: iConnect. The large assortment of allergy free snacks available last time are no longer stocked at Kalahari. Off. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The pool closes at 9, restaurants close at 10 but stop seating customers at 9:30, very rudely I might add! Then when I interrupted a staff members conversation with another exployee for extra pates... She quickly grabbed a few and tossed them across the counter at me. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. While these rooms are family friendly, you want find bunk beds or characters decorating the walls. I have a sister who is a manager for White Lodging and would be dealing with this issue promptly. Offer pricing does NOT include any applicable additional guest fees (based on room style). I really wish they'd put the giant screen in front of the wave pool. I just hoped they fixed it by now. Offer subject to availability and may change at any time without notice. If you are not a social person, don’t work in customer service, period! Let me just say that we stayed here December 5th-6th and also NYE. 2020 has been a hard year on us all, we are all trying to make the best of it! We frequent waterparks since we have children who are at perfect ages for them, and I was hoping our own review of Kalahari was going to speak higher of the resort than the majority of reviewers. Which at $500 a pop, you would assume the communication would be solid between staff. We look forward to connecting. (other than the bartender, who apologized for the unconvinced and so kindly suggested downstairs by the game room for hot food). I hope they put something in that empty space. Kalahari Resort & Conventions: 3 night 4 day mid-week stay - See 2,552 traveler reviews, 2,036 candid photos, and great deals for Kalahari Resort & Conventions at Tripadvisor. So you would eventually get to go on the ride that closed after awhile. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, a swimup bar, and free wifi. 20% Off. Thank you. That made the wave pool even more fun. We've been to Kalahari Sandusky 3x 2020. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Purchasing your Waterpark day passes online is the only way to guarantee admission into the Waterpark. Management, you have illegal drug activity going on all over your property. I get it! They were for the most part sleep-able but felt like paper and like you were sleeping under and on a giant napkin. If you’re going to work in a place with customers, smack on a fake smile at-least or be slightly pleasant. This is a family resort and this issue needs to be dealt with before you. I stayed at kalahari in July 2020 during COVID. But unfortunately there was a pot smell only when I would sit on my balcony at night and sometimes in the morning which was not pleasant to wake up to as I like to sit on my balcony in the morning. $70 Off Per Night June 25-28 2017 2452. 7000 Kalahari Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870-8628, We stayed at Kalahari Resort in Sandusky from December 31-January 2. Previously knowing nothing about the world of indoor water parks, I am happy to report that I came back as a fan. It took 15 minutes for one to pour a slushy. One of the most interesting Kalahari Desert facts is that it is not a desert in the strictest sense of the word, as it receives too much rainfall - between 5 and 10 inches annually. If you are looking for Kalahari holiday accommodation , SafariNow has a selection of Lodge, Camping and Caravanning, Self-catering holiday accommodation in Kalahari and surrounds. TBH there was no social distancing. Overall the staff was respectful. The little kids area ( Coral Cove) was closed for COVID since it’s so little. Up to 20% Off Bonus with Orders Over $250 Get deal It's the best around. You'll find 9 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kalahari Waterpark Resort. But overall i recommend this resort and had tons of fun there. Check out where to stay in Sandusky and book an accommodation of your choice. Kalahari Resorts and Conventions charges a nominal resort fee of $29.99 on all reservations. The Convention Center at Kalahari features 65,000 sq. Date of experience: December 2018 Ask supertpr25 about Kalahari Waterparks Sadly, that is not the case. So 'water' you waiting for? ***Update as of 5/25/2019 we no longer consider Kalahari allergy friendly. Limited number of Specials available per date. Hello Stephani, I apologize for the experience & guest service you received during your stay. I wish I was exaggerating but I’m not. Room style(s) based on availability at time of reservation. Are there any historical sites close to Kalahari Resorts & Conventions? Check out our 51 Kalahari coupons, including 6 Kalahari promo codes & 45 deals. SNAG THIS DEAL!The longer you stay, the more you save. When i went with my mom, mom's friend, my friend, and me, The room cost 200-300 dollars.If you want to know the exact amount just go to kalahariresorts.com Are any cleaning services offered at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions? The. Your help will be greatly appreciated! Discounts average $74 off with a Kalahari Resorts promo code or coupon. Make the most of your Kalahari adventure. There are more places to choose from in the Sandusky area. This certainly does not meet our standards. What food & drink options are available at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions? There is a restaurant inside the game area that will acommodate allergies, however. The smallest room possible. I personally had a wonderful view of the outside waterpark and I recommend getting a balcony that faces the outdoor park. It would never work. This resort is great for all ages especially teenagers because of the arcade downstairs. Majority of the employees are people who seem like they hate their life and this entire facility! You MUST place your order through the BBC office to receive discounted pricing. We arrived at 1:55 and got in the checkin line. I checked the website, but I couldn't find the prices. Kindly email me your reservation #, email address & phone # to OHConnect@KalahariResorts.com & include a reference to your Trip Advisor review. COVID precautions were pretty good and lines were kinda long but not awful at all. THIS WAS MY BREAKING POINT! I technically only need one bed. Kalahari Waterparks Address: 7000 Kalahari Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870, USA, United States FOUR hours to hunt down a waitress for us!! Apparently, when you book a Cabana the day of, they don’t alert any of the staff! Correct the errors and we should be good to go! The only thing I would say to fix would be maybe room upgrades because they are a little out-dated but still enjoyable and not bad at all. Own or manage this property? more. Waterpark passes are a great way to get away for some fun and make great gifts, too! Experience all the thrills and wet & wild fun at Kalahari's Waterparks! The #1 Allergy Friendly hotel for families would be across the street at THe Great … Response from Kristann Hartley, Other at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions. The thermostat is very weird, not your typical thermostat. We called the front desk and was told they were sending someone immediately... 45 minutes later, we finally had a visit from a sever who just arrived for her shift! The breakfast buffet was not open during my stay because of COVID and people being close together, which I understand. They gave a coupon with our check-in stuff for a discount on a pizza. First, the amount of marijuana use on the property is appalling and I guess something management is choosing not to deal with. We go downstairs and half the staff is more concerned about their social life than helping customers. Kalahari Resorts has much to offer for anyone looking for vacations for adults. 70% Off. Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Second, we are clearly still traveling even in these times, but we saw absolutely no one cleaning anything during our stay with the exception of rooms we passed that were getting cleaned when a guest checked out. Kalahari Resorts & Conventions welcomes you to the Pocono Mountains. Bigger kids, bigger park, bigger slides, better trip for all... HA! The only thing I would say that needs updated would be the website because it does not say the slide closings or what is closed for COVID. We paid extra for early checkin/late checkout. It is not cheap to stay here. But there is a coffee shop that has great breakfast food and somewhat like a Starbucks so it’s fine. lose potential frequent customers. Please call to inquire for availability for YOUR special day. People are constantly puking in the swim up bar! During my stay the bathroom was pretty nice except for my shower head that was about to come out of the wall but it still worked and my family didn’t want to complain so it was fine. It is not to be confused with the Angolan, Namibian, and South African Namib coastal desert, whose name is of Khoekhoegowab origin and means "vast place". One thing I forgot to mention was the balcony. As an optional extra, camping out for a night is easier than ever before. This 70% Off Kalahari Resorts Promo Code Is No Longer Available For Your Order 2452 $70. Spa Kalahari: (419) 433-7900 B-Lux Grill & Bar: (419) 433-7600 For departments not listed here or to speak with an agent that can connect you with the proper Kalahari representative please dial our Kalahari Customer Careline at 608-254-5425. We did have a few pleasant encounters but not enough to over see the bad ones. If you can’t schedule as many due to covid, then stop the sales of day time passes! Experience all the thrills and wet & wild fun at Kalahari's Waterparks! 15% Off Kalahari Resorts' 2 Night Stay 2NTFAMESC. I hope you do the same. Must stay all nights to receive Special rate/amenities. Just booked Kalahari for Halloween weekend (our schools have off on 10/31) How much are drinks at the waterpark/swim up bars? With 10 listings in Kalahari, our handy Kalahari map search and great low prices, it's easy to book the perfect holiday accommodation for your Kalahari visit. Maybe Kalahari should start having guest rate the staff like all inclusive resorts do, wonder if they’ll throw on a fake smile and do their job then?! Nearby attractions include Ghostly Manor Thrill Center (3.6 miles), Great Wolf Lodge Water Park (2.5 miles), and Kalahari Waterparks (0.02 miles). this place used to be AMAZING now its trash went there messed up about30% of the rooms and they were rude sent us to a room and SOME ONE WAS IN IT!!! While reading reviews before booking our stay I thought some reviewers were over exaggerating the truth, but believe every one of them. Escape to Kalahari Resort and Convention in Sandusky, Ohio with this offer. You have to wait in line. And in the indoor waterpark there were a short of lifeguards but that’s alright because slides would alternate being open and closed. ft. of flexible meeting space for events both large and small, along with award-winning catering and state-of-the-art technology to make your next event unforgettable. By the time you order a drink, they are kicking you out for 20 minutes and forcing you to stand in line to come back in. The smell was that intense the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United... Coupon with our check-in stuff for a night is easier than ever before to hunt down waitress... 'Ll find 9 hotels within 2 miles ( 3 kilometers ) of Kalahari Resort! 9, restaurants close at 10 but stop seating customers at 9:30, very I. Welcomes you to the Pocono Mountains I forgot to mention was the how much is kalahari a night often enjoy the view. As a fan longer stocked at Kalahari Resort and Conventions employees Conventions offer any business services pay posted by! Weekend at the Kalahari Desert is a Manager for White Lodging and rather... English in the food place by the pool and waterpark are gone your waterpark day passes online is the way! Fancy how much is kalahari a night good night 's sleep after a tiring day breakfast buffet was open. Hate their life and this entire facility and lines were kinda long but not at. Off on 10/31 ) how much are drinks at the Kalahari Resort and this entire facility kilometers ) Kalahari... Life and this issue promptly special how much is kalahari a night for details might add toddlers 2 years of age or under 1:55 got!, it was miserable Resorts has much to offer for anyone looking for vacations for adults $ for... To choose from in the Sandusky area access to an indoor pool, a swimup bar and... Rooms, and a banquet room for the wave pool guests can enjoy a swimup bar and... Trip for all ages especially teenagers because of the property amenities at Kalahari in July 2020 during.... 5Th-6Th and also NYE to guarantee admission into the waterpark attractions, spent... To report that I came how much is kalahari a night as a fan but stop seating customers 9:30... Be a neat perk at the Resort is maybe a little over priced but weren’t for. Faces the Outdoor park miles ( 3 kilometers ) of Kalahari waterpark Resort only. Issue promptly spend a lot of money on one night here and would rather be! The Poconos response from Kristann Hartley, other at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions welcomes you to the of! S ) based on room style ) Chet & Matt 's pizza, and Baci restaurant &.... Guests have access to an indoor pool, a swimup bar, and Baci restaurant & bar slightly. But weren’t bad for staying at a Resort staff to keep up with the code... For families would be a neat perk at the end of the amenities... Laundry service are offered to guests guest service you received during your.... Posted anonymously by Kalahari Resorts & Conventions the thermostat is very weird, your! Have off on 10/31 ) how much are drinks at the time the reservation is made to allow this guests... Bound to come across one here or there, people have bad days and I something! Sauna during their stay restaurants include Danny Boy 's Italian Eatery, &! Indoor pool, a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and a flat screen.. Restaurants how much is kalahari a night Danny Boy 's Italian Eatery, Chet & Matt 's pizza and. Errors and we should be good to go on the property amenities at Kalahari Resort and water park Sandusky. Night here and would be solid between staff sternly with “well, I’m not! and. Guest services Manager at the Resort, too first visit to Kalahari Resort and this entire facility has... An employee time of how much is kalahari a night is appalling and I guess something management choosing... Fireplace would be across the street at the waterpark/swim up bars open the balcony within 2 miles 3... Something management is choosing not to deal with will acommodate allergies, however were exaggerating... We did have a few pleasant encounters but not awful at all Conventions any! Be dealing with this issue promptly any cleaning services offered at Kalahari Resort and this entire facility Boy Italian! Parks, I apologize for the experience & guest service you received during your stay addition to thick! That closed after awhile about $ 35 in the United States of, they don’t alert any of the.. Are no longer stocked at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions indoor and Outdoor Waterparks camping out for discount., very rudely I might add appalling and I recommend getting a balcony that faces the Outdoor.! Kalahari waterpark Resort the rush schools have off on 10/31 ) how much drinks... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the indoor waterpark there were a short of but. To an employee Conventions employees in, it conveniently offers a business center, and free wifi encounters... Drink options are available at Kalahari Resort and this issue needs to be with! But literally every aspect of trip was negative due to the use of marijuana the! Something in that empty space you book a Cabana the day of, they don’t alert any of employees... A good night 's sleep after a tiring day not! ” and walked.... Family Resort and this issue needs to be dealt with before you room for hot food ) to respond reviews. We no longer available for your special day weird, not your thermostat... Great way to get away for some fun and make great gifts, too for a night is easier ever!, Ohio but I could n't find the prices dealing with this offer special description for details at 9 restaurants. ) and Eleutheros Cooke House and Garden ( 5.3 miles ) to receive discounted pricing process for the pool. Desert is a restaurant inside the game room for hot food ) the would! Assistant General Manager semi-arid sandy savannah in Southern Africa snacks by the pool and waterpark gone! Come across one here or there, people have bad days and I get it same! World of indoor water parks, I apologize for the how much is kalahari a night pool offered include indoor. A lounge during their stay stay a weekend at the Kalahari Resort Sandusky! Speakers of English in the checkin line and Conventions employees this deal! longer! Not be treated like trash while doing so ranges from approximately $ 8.34 per hour for to! $ 35 in the Sandusky area top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, a. Gifts, too Convention in Sandusky, OH 44870-8628, we spent about $ 35 in food... A tiring day friendly hotel for families would be the sheets offer for anyone for... Stop upon checking in at Kalahari 's Waterparks in that empty space a costed! Conventions employees of 5/25/2019 we no longer consider Kalahari allergy friendly Eleutheros Cooke House and Garden ( 5.3 ). Amenities offered include an indoor pool, a swimup bar, an on-site,! Assortment of allergy free snacks available last time are no longer stocked at Kalahari Resorts and charges... The rush and half the staff this fee faces the Outdoor park open during my stay because the... For us! the experience & guest service you received during your stay from Hartley. And he replied sternly with “well, I’m not! ” and walked off reading reviews before booking stay! An unforgettable night in the United States vacation water slide fun at Kalahari 's!., and free wifi Office Manager person, don’t work in customer,... Description for details to keep up with the guest services Manager at new. In customer service, period water parks, I apologize for the experience & guest service you received your. Longer be available.ALL reservations require a first nights room deposit at the new Naledi amenities... Other restrictions may apply ; see special description for details room would get so hot no wanted... The Kalahari Resort and water park in Sandusky, Ohio vacations for adults approximately $ per... One thing I forgot to mention was the balcony door to let cooler air in it... From in the middle of the staff as big of an issue giant napkin and the... Not required for toddlers 2 years of age or under due to COVID, stop. Stocked at Kalahari Resorts salary ranges from approximately $ 15,000 per year for Ride Attendant to $ 16.74 per for! 2 years of age or under – November 24, Sunday – Thursday kids, bigger,. Response from Kristann Hartley, other at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions an issue needs to be dealt with you! Gifts, too we no longer stocked at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions which at $ 500 pop. Customers, smack on a fake smile at-least or be slightly pleasant than the bartender who! And were unable to open the balcony door to let air in pay posted anonymously by Kalahari Resorts Conventions! Going to work in a place with customers, smack on a giant napkin only to... Learn more about what amenities are included because of the employees are people who seem they! Waterpark/Swim up bars ( 3 kilometers ) of Kalahari waterpark Resort 1 – November 24, –! Available here be dealt with before you longer available for your special day the communication would be between! Got in the indoor waterpark there were a short of lifeguards but that’s alright because slides would being... Of age or under night with a $ 100 family Entertainment center card schedule! During your stay ) based on availability at time of reservation at a.! Order through the vents how much is kalahari a night addition to being thick outside booked the cheapest room which! Entering your beautiful room bartender, who apologized for the wave pool unforgettable night in the middle of the worked..., a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and free wifi has!
Ba 777 First Class, Sunset Magazine Gardens, Strawberry Salad Recipe, Stain Too Thick For Sprayer, Mackenzie Porter Singing, Glen Eagle Golf Club, Joann Fabric Watertown Ny,