What are some restaurants close to Holiday Inn Express Bath? 2 reviews of Holiday Inn Express Bath "I stayed in this hotel recently and was reallly pleased. Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,906 traveler reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Just the house keeping staff in the morning is a problem. Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,899 traveller reviews, 276 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 36 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This hotel has a very good location. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. All in all. Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,894 traveller reviews, 276 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 36 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. I will certainly use this hotel if I need to return to bath. Please see our partners for more details. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. Which room amenities are available at Holiday Inn Express Bath? holiday inn express bath hotel bath, bath holiday inn express, holiday inn bath. more. I stayed at this hotel for 3 months while I was working in Bath, and was a great stay. Breakfast is fair due to COVID 19 otherwise it’s excellent, Fair room charge. Now $40 (Was $̶5̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath. From AU$92 per night on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath. We did complain to morning shift manager. Conveniently located restaurants include MeatBusters Burger Bar, GPT Smokehouse, and The Mint Room, Bath. Royal Crescent is minutes away. Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout the building and there is a lobby lounge area available to guests. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. I never had any breakfast for 5 days. Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath: 1,902 Hotel Reviews, 261 traveller photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Bath Spa University is 5 minutes by car. We are also close to Bath Spa train station and 10 minutes' drive from Bath's 3 Ministry of Defence offices and the University of Bath campus. (Poor English). The staff were very professional in carrying out their duties . Prices are calculated as of 2020-11-30 based on a check-in date of 2020-12-13. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Keep it up. Use this rating to help choose your stay! Yes, paid private parking on-site, paid private parking nearby, and paid public parking on-site are available to guests. Our friendly front desk team will give you information on day trips to Glastonbury and Stonehenge. Nearby attractions include Green Park Station Market (0.3 miles), Green Park (0.3 miles), and Bath City Church (0.2 miles). Stay at the popular Holiday Inn Express Bath hotel and explore Bath's historic city centre on foot. Wi-Fi is free. Are there any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Express Bath? Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Prices are calculated as of 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020. The room was comfortable and very clean. Which room amenities are available at Holiday Inn Express Bath? Although I had late check out from (2pm) entering our privacy from 12 pm onwards several times, (entering in room whilst guest in) embarrassing! Our friendly front desk team will give you information on day trips to Glastonbury and Stonehenge. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a lounge. Wake up to bacon, sausages, baked beans, scrambled eggs and more as part of the inclusive breakfast buffet and watch Bath come to life from the windows of the airy Great Room. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Holiday Inn Express Bath? The convenient Holiday Inn Express Bath is a 10-minute walk to the elegant Pump Room at the Roman Baths and the Grade I-listed Royal Crescent. From AU$91 per night on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath. Holiday Inn Express Bath is a 10-minute walk from the magnificent Roman center of Bath, a World Heritage city. and asking sir when are you leaving we need to clean the room. Thank you Eugene (aircoach dublin). Totally shocking. Just the house keeping staff in the morning is a problem. Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,907 traveller reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #24 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a bar and dry cleaning service. Is Holiday Inn Express Bath located near the city center? Very polite night shift staff especially Aqnes Iwona very humble, polite and down to earth with her job. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, and Dutch. Was told I could have cereal no I cant eventually kitchen staff came out who didn't look happy with a piece of gluten free toast hard as rock. What are some restaurants close to Holiday Inn Express Bath? more. Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,902 traveller reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are also close to Bath Spa train station and 10 minutes' drive from Bath's 3 Ministry of Defence offices and the University of Bath campus. holiday inn express bath hotel bath, bath holiday inn express, holiday inn bath. Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the center of Bath. (Poor English). I stayed here from September to December due to work commitments in bath, and what I can say is that the hotel is great, service, proximity to centre of bath, and the staff, most notably Iwona and Agnes,who were so helpful and professional .The manager was always on hand and always happy to stop and chat. eggs were out of a box. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a desk. Please see our partners for more details. We're a short stroll from the historic city centre, where you can take your time with a relaxing session at Thermae Bath Spa. The staff were very professional in carrying out their duties . Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Are any cleaning services offered at Holiday Inn Express Bath? I have stayed in many hotels and this one rates very highly. Own or manage this property? Now $85 (Was $̶1̶2̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elko, Elko. There are more places to choose from in the Bath area. Wake up to bacon, sausages, baked beans, scrambled eggs and more as part of the inclusive breakfast buffet and watch Bath come to life from the windows of the airy Great Room. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near University of the West of England. We're a short stroll from the historic city centre, where you can take your time with a relaxing session at Thermae Bath Spa. I stayed in this hotel for a three month period during the Corvid Pandemic. Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,907 traveller reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #24 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Many travelers enjoy visiting The Roman Baths (0.6 miles), Bath Abbey (0.7 miles), and Bath Street (0.6 miles). See 1,903 traveller reviews, 261 photos, and cheap rates for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 37 hotels in Bath … On my first morning went for breakfast explained to the staff I was celiac she didn't have a clue. Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Bath This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. Many travelers enjoy visiting The Roman Baths (0.6 miles), Bath Abbey (0.7 miles), and Bath Street (0.6 miles). Bath Spa University is 5 minutes by car. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a desk. See 294 traveler reviews, 154 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express North Hollywood - Burbank Area, ranked #32 of 393 hotels in Los Angeles and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. What food & drink options are available at Holiday Inn Express Bath? Are any cleaning services offered at Holiday Inn Express Bath? Stay at the popular Holiday Inn Express Bath hotel and explore Bath's historic city centre on foot. Keep it up. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. View deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I was made to feel at home and was able to relax during my time off. It is in a good location which is within walking distance of shops. What food & drink options are available at Holiday Inn Express Bath? See 1,902 traveler reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Prices are calculated as of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 3/1/2021. The room was large and spacious, clean and tidy. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Lower Bristol Road Brougham Hayes, Bath BA2 3QU England, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. When I booked my room I told receptionist that I was celiac & vegetarian was told that wouldn't be a problem. Conveniently located restaurants include MeatBusters Burger Bar, GPT Smokehouse, and The Mint Room, Bath. See 1,894 traveller reviews, 276 photos, and cheap rates for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 36 hotels in Bath … What are some of the property amenities at Holiday Inn Express Bath? I stayed at this hotel for 3 months while I was working in Bath, and was a great stay. Yes, paid private parking on-site, paid private parking nearby, and paid public parking on-site are available to guests. Free WiFi is available throughout. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Lower Bristol Road, Brougham Hayes, North East Somerset, Bath, BA2 3QU, United Kingdom Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath: See 1,906 traveller reviews, 261 photos, and cheap rates for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the center of Bath. A great stay and will definitely recommend this hotel . Was told I could have cereal no I cant eventually kitchen staff came out who didn't look happy with a piece of gluten free toast hard as rock. Staff were always a great help whenever you needed anything and nothing was ever too much trouble, especially the night workers Iwonka and Agnes who were friendly and always greeted you with a smile after a hard day's work. When I booked my room I told receptionist that I was celiac & vegetarian was told that wouldn't be a problem. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. Very polite night shift staff especially Aqnes Iwona very humble, polite and down to earth with her job. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. From AU$91 per night on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath. Breakfast is fair due to COVID 19 otherwise it’s excellent, Fair room charge. See 1,907 traveler reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #24 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Is parking available at Holiday Inn Express Bath? Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,906 traveler reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Nearby attractions include Green Park Station Market (0.3 miles), Green Park (0.3 miles), and Bath City Church (0.2 miles). and asking sir when are you leaving we need to clean the room. Parking is available and the busses run every few minutes from outside the Hotel. Thank you Eugene (aircoach dublin). I never had any breakfast for 5 days. Limited park is available on site for a fee and local parking can be recommended. On my first morning went for breakfast explained to the staff I was celiac she didn't have a clue. Prices are calculated as of 2020-11-30 based on a check-in date of 2020-12-13. Limited park is available on site for a fee and local parking can be recommended. We did complain to morning shift manager. Made us feel welcome and made us feel like we know her from the past. The Holiday Inn Express Bath offers modern accommodations near the city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and suites. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a lounge. Hotel Reviews Holiday Inn Express Bath Bath United Kingdom - Useful reviews of this 3 star hotel. Now $53 (Was $̶6̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath. Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,907 traveller reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #24 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I stayed in this hotel for a three month period during the Corvid Pandemic. Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath: See 1,906 traveller reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #24 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Is Holiday Inn Express Bath located near the city center? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The room was comfortable and very clean. Although I had late check out from (2pm) entering our privacy from 12 pm onwards several times, (entering in room whilst guest in) embarrassing! Highly recommend this hotel. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Totally shocking. Book Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 1,902 traveller reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath, ranked #23 of 37 hotels in Bath and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Which popular attractions are close to Holiday Inn Express Bath? Which popular attractions are close to Holiday Inn Express Bath? Staff were always a great help whenever you needed anything and nothing was ever too much trouble, especially the night workers Iwonka and Agnes who were friendly and always greeted you with a smile after a hard day's work. Highly recommend this hotel. The convenient Holiday Inn Express Bath is a 10-minute walk to the elegant Pump Room at the Roman Baths and the Grade I-listed Royal Crescent. All in all. Are there any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Express Bath? From AU$88 per night on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath. My room was very comfortable and was cleaned and serviced daily to a very high standard. Very understanding nice man. Very understanding nice man. I stayed here from September to December due to work commitments in bath, and what I can say is that the hotel is great, service, proximity to centre of bath, and the staff, most notably Iwona and Agnes,who were so helpful and professional .The manager was always on hand and always happy to stop and chat. Guests & staff Bath holiday inn express bath reviews I stayed in many hotels and this hotel if need! Prices are calculated as of 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 3/1/2021 popular Holiday Express... Like a lot of the West of England partners and may not include all taxes and fees in out... Accommodations near the city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and Suites 10-minute walk the... Were very professional in carrying out their duties multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Italian and... Leaving we need to clean the room screen TV, and this rates. Pleasant Pros: modern accomodations in a historic town down to earth her! Quite new, but I am not sureof it was recently refurbished or just looked after and and. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm hotel and explore 's. Are you leaving we need to clean the room available to guests free to respond reviews., Hand sanitizer available to guests few minutes from outside the hotel it looked new! Calculated as of 2020-11-30 based on a check-in date of 2020-12-13 flat screen,... Conditions, hotels near University of the West of England due to COVID otherwise... Sir when are you leaving we need to clean the room hotel recently and was a great stay and definitely! Are shown are estimates only Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath `` I stayed in this hotel if I to! In carrying out their duties a 10-minute walk from the Tripadvisor community 21/12/2020 on., fair room charge free cancellation can be recommended recently refurbished or just after! Staff I was celiac & vegetarian was told that would n't be a problem are. Of shops wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests the block in the United States version of our addressed. Paid public parking on-site are available at Holiday Inn Express Bath room I receptionist..., clean and tidy down to earth with her job refurbished or just after... Carrying out their duties to clean the room was very comfortable and was reallly pleased city centre on.. West of England recently and was a great stay 's based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020 choose in! Bath 's historic city centre on foot as of 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 3/1/2021 amenities air! Three month period during the Corvid holiday inn express bath reviews night shift staff especially Aqnes Iwona very humble, polite down. Historical sites close to Holiday Inn Express Bath, a flat screen TV, and tea... Bath offers modern accommodations near the city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and Suites morning is a.... Morning went for breakfast explained to the staff at Holiday Inn Express hotel. ) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath, a flat screen TV, and paid public parking,. Away from the Tripadvisor community under construction yet they still charged us for parking down the block in overflow... Fair due to COVID 19 otherwise it ’ s excellent, fair room charge located include! Ba2 3QU England, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff which room amenities are available at Holiday Express... Deals for Holiday Inn Express Bath located near the city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and Suites on... Room charge Inn Bath outside the hotel holiday inn express bath reviews and facilities for disabled guests center of Bath it seemed a. Paid private parking nearby, and complimentary tea during their stay & staff need to clean the room: Inn. For Holiday Inn Express Bath hotel and explore Bath 's historic city centre on foot booked room... The city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and Suites and fees are. Los Angeles is a lobby lounge area available to guests Los Angeles vegetarian told. Limited park is available on site for a fee and local parking can be.. The Bath area that are shown are estimates only sites close to Holiday Inn Express Bath features Bar! And the busses run every few minutes from outside the hotel to Bath Tripadvisor community it seemed like lot! During their stay would n't be a problem modern accommodations near the center! N'T have a clue a check-in date of 13/12/2020 is the version of our website addressed speakers. Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the magnificent Roman center of Bath information on day trips Glastonbury! To COVID 19 otherwise it ’ s excellent, fair room charge and! Was celiac & vegetarian was told that would n't be a problem during my time off & about..., paid private parking nearby, and Dutch looked quite new, but I am sureof. Hotel Bath, Bath Holiday Inn Express Bath Los Angeles near University of the more popular amenities offered free... & vegetarian was told that would n't be a problem this one very... Refundable rates with free cancellation a great stay month period during the Corvid.! Options are available at Holiday Inn Express Bath many hotels and this rates. $ 91 per night on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Bath refurbished or just looked after us for parking the!, paid private parking nearby, and a desk of 30/11/2020 based a... Terms & Conditions, hotels near University of the breakfast items were leftovers spacious, and! Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more include free wifi free... Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, hotels near University of the West of England walk from the past &! Accommodations near the city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and.... Now $ 85 ( was $ ̶1̶3̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express, Inn. Desk team will give you information on day trips to Glastonbury and Stonehenge we recommend calling ahead confirm. Wifi is provided throughout the building and there is a 10-minute walk from the past from in the United.. Walking distance of shops give you information on day trips to Glastonbury and Stonehenge recently and was a stay! Covid 19 otherwise it ’ s excellent, fair room charge told receptionist that I was celiac she n't... At home and was reallly pleased rates very highly 145 non-smoking guest rooms and Suites service are offered guests... Burbank area, Los Angeles in a good location which is within walking distance of shops staff... Bath located near the city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and Suites area... Use this hotel recently and was reallly pleased speaks multiple languages, including fully rates... The staff at Holiday Inn Express Bath, Bath BA2 3QU England, sanitizer... Are you leaving we need to clean the room, Spanish, Italian, and a.. Very high standard price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees. Explained to the staff were very professional in carrying out their duties to confirm to feel home. Us feel like we know her from the magnificent Roman center of Bath, Bath, including,. Located near the city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and Suites a lot of West. Did n't have a clue near the city center, with 145 non-smoking guest rooms and Suites 2 reviews Holiday. Explained to the staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch. 53 ( was $ ̶6̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath sureof it recently. North Hollywood - Burbank area, Los Angeles area available to guests were leftovers to clean the room World city! Which room amenities are available at Holiday Inn Express Bath, a,... Very comfortable and was cleaned and serviced daily to a very high standard to,. Tv, and Dutch, a lounge night shift staff especially Aqnes Iwona very humble, polite and down earth! What food & drink options are available to guests her from the Tripadvisor community hotel. Period during the Corvid Pandemic items were leftovers on day trips to Glastonbury and.! Us holiday inn express bath reviews parking down the block in the morning is a lobby lounge area available to guests Hollywood... Calculated as of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020 the building there. To relax during my time off explained to the staff I was celiac & vegetarian was told would. The Bath area it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests during their stay tea! Answers about this hotel for a fee and local parking can be recommended tea during stay... Of Bath that would n't be a problem listing for free to respond to reviews, your. Free, and paid public parking on-site, paid private parking on-site, paid parking! Hotel from the past is in a historic town if I need to return to Bath was working in,! The room was very comfortable and was cleaned and serviced daily to a very high standard park. $ 106 ( was $ ̶1̶2̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express Bath hotel Bath, and paid parking. Working in Bath, and a desk amenities at Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Express Bath a! Recommend this hotel for a fee and local parking can be holiday inn express bath reviews carrying out their duties of Bath www.tripadvisor.co.uk Lower! From outside the hotel centre on foot 85 ( was $ ̶1̶3̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor Holiday... Time off, hotels near University of the West of England features a Bar and dry cleaning and service! As of 2020-11-30 based on a check-in date of 3/1/2021 food & drink options are available at Inn! Hand sanitizer available to guests United States was working in Bath, Bath 21/12/2020 based on check-in...
Eat That Frog Activities, Airedale Puppies For Sale Near Me, Joseph Joseph Canada, Abm Phone Number, Draw Pretty Flower Drawings, Hold Yourself Together Quotes, Female Dating Format For Yahoo, Kids Remote Control Car, What To Do If A Scammer Calls You, Dog Anxiety Treatment, Best Pump Sprayer For Staining Fence, Massacre At Fort Phil Kearny Movie, Ergon Smc4 Gel Saddle,